How to Viral Your Social Media Content
In this digital era, most of us are busy in creating valuable content to get more attention from our targeted audience. To me, the content should be something related to the people tends to solve their problems.
There are two things you should know about social media viral content strategy.
First, be very specific about your content and study what type of content will more likely to go viral. Second, you need to adopt several effective strategies to attract more attention towards your content.
The content that seems to be most inspiring, motivating, helpful, humorous, positive, emotional, cheerful, trendy, and interesting make more people want to hit the like or share button.
We can also head start over below current stats collected from different sources:
- Posts with 'Why' get a rate of 22.32%
- Lists have the highest share rate of 22.45%
- How-To” posts received 18.42% of all shares
- What” articles had a 17.88% of shares
- Videos received 18.94% of shares
Master the Art of Social Media:
- Study each platform.
- Choose a channel. Do not make accounts on an array of platforms.
- Know what your audience wants to know about, what they prefer and expect from your content.
- Build strong two-way conversation by responding to comments and answering queries from the audience.
- Set rules and regulations. It will differ between brands and have a direct impact on the success of your social media goings-on.
Master the Audience’s Psyche:
You need to start a viral campaign by creating at least one persona of marketing that should be the representation of the audience. Build a persona by understanding what is important to your real and potential customers as what they consider when to purchase or share content online. It will help you to make your audience fall in Love with your content.
Other Things to Do
Besides these two things, there are numerous other things you can do to make your content go viral:
- Keep the content short
- Take a human angle
- Make it genuine
- Go interactive
- Let readers comment
- Use lists and images
- Create a compelling headline
- Don’t make anyone feel foolish
- Make posts appropriate
After reading this blog, I hope you will understand how social media can become a ground for you to make your content viral.